Tier 4 Sponsors, Highly Trusted Sponsorship Guidance
12/09/11 13:42 Filed in: Tier 4 Sponsors
On 18 July 2011 the UKBA published proposed criteria to become a Highly Trusted Sponsor (HTS) under Tier 4. Following comments on that proposal the UKBA published new guidance covering:
- Sponsorship, including the date by which sponsors must apply for HTS;
- What happens to those sponsors who don't apply for HTS, or who fail;
- Details of the transitional arrangements;
- Details of the educational oversight of the HTS;
- Reducing the sponsor ratings to 'A' and 'Highly Trusted'.
Sponsors who need to apply to the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) and Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) must have done so by Friday 9 September 2011 otherwise they can no longer sponsor new students.
Details of the guidance can be found on the UKBA website by clicking here