Legal Services. The Smart Way.

Fixed price visit visa applications.

Stacks Image 7

Standard Visitor


You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK:

- for leisure, for example on holiday or to see your family and friends
- for business, or to take part in sports or creative events
- for another reason, for example to receive private medical treatment

Which types of business am I allowed to do on a Standard Visitor visa?

You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK for business-related activities, for example:

you’re coming to the UK for a conference, meeting or training
- you want to take part in a specific sports-related event
- you’re an artist, entertainer or musician and coming to the UK to perform

For all details, you should read the Visitor Immigration Rules.

Can I study in the UK if I come on a visitor visa?

On a Standard Visitor Visa, you can study for up to 30 days, as long as it’s not the main reason for your visit. Additionally, you can take part in an exchange programme or educational visit (if you’re under 18). However, if the main goal of your visit is to enrol in full-time studies or do an entire degree in the UK, you should apply for a Student Visa

Can I do unpaid work in the UK if I come on a visitor visa?

Again, you can do up to 30 days of incidental unpaid work on a visitor visa, but it cannot be the main motivation for your visit. You cannot do any paid or unpaid full-time work on a Visitor Visa. You also do not have access to public funds.

How long will it take to get the Visa?

You should get a decision on your visa application within 3 weeks of applying from outside the UK.

What if I have to come to the UK frequently and successively?

You should not apply for a Standard Visitor visa, but instead apply for a you can apply for a long-term Standard Visitor visa that lasts 2, 5 or 10 years. You can stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit.
If you’re under 18 years old when you apply, your long-term Standard Visitor visa will only be valid for up to 6 months after you turn 18.

I had a very good discussion with Seraphus. They succeeded in making me feel better and less anxious about the whole process. Thank you for providing a service at a reasonable price, it provides peace of mind about what my time in this country will be.


Contact us

If you have any questions about our services or you would like to instruct us represent you with your application or appeal please get in contact with us now.

We use cookies on this site to improve your experience. We only use anonymous cookies so we'll assume you are OK with this. Read our 'Extras' section for more details.