UK work visas: long term work

Starting long term employment in the UK? Seraphus can provide you with expert guidance to secure your UK Work visa. We advise on Skilled Worker visas, Scale-up Worker visas, Health and Care Worker visas and more, to help you navigate the complexities of UK Work visas.

Long-term work visas explained 

Anyone wishing to work in the UK requires permission to do so by applying for a UK work visa. The UK’s points-based immigration system contains short and long-term work routes. 

For all work-related visa routes, you will need to work with a UK-based employer who has a licence from the Home Office to employ foreign workers. All EEA, Swiss, and non-EEA nationals who are not settled workers or do not otherwise have permission to undertake work in the UK will need a visa.

There are many different long-term work visas available.

Eligibility for a UK Work Visa: Long-Term Workers 

Eligibility varies depending on the category of visa. However, there are some similarities:

We’re here to help you

If you need assistance identifying the right visa for you, simply have a chat with one of our lawyers via an online video consultation. We can recommend the best options for you, answer any questions about the application, and ultimately improve your chances of success.

Phone: 020 8142 8211
WhatsApp: 07538 208 096

Long-term work visas FAQs

Valuable ‘fixed-fee’ advice at any stage of your application

Our customers rate us highly on Trustpilot

  • "I had a video meeting…to sort it out my issues about my skilled worker visa…. It was really useful and had a great value for money. The answer I received very precise, and everything was justified by law. My application was successful, thanks also to these legal advices."

    Chiara Spitaleri